Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Okay. So I'm in Seattle, right? It's been a year of things not going so good for me. Sarah's the only good thing in my life. (why else do you think I would follow her 2000 miles to the Pacific Northwest) Well, my jeep arrived today. Had it shipped cross-country. I was thrilled to have it back and I drove it...down the road to mechanic. Something is obviously wrong. I get there and the things that hold the engine up (can't remember their name) are broken. So the engine is just flopping around in there like a fat man on the tea cup ride at Disneyworld. The good news is that it won't cost as much as I thought it would and I should get the car back tomorrow. The bad news is...I don't have any money to spare right now...being unemployed and all and...I want my freakin' jeep! So...there's my rant, my tirade for the day. Seems a bummer to journal lately. Everything is negative. Life kinda sucks. Here's hoping things look up soon.

No comments: