Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Utterly Useless Info

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I let the hot water beat against my sinuses.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Grey, just like Seattle.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Of course! Yes, it's my wife, you sicko!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Since my amazing makeover, yes I do!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I have a cat making biscuits in my lap. How do you think I feel?

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My neck. Ha!

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
It was too awful to repeat.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No, but I did talk to my friend Ted at the Green Bean. Hadn't seen him in a while.

9. What are you craving right now?
To sit down at my art table and be brilliant.

10. Do you floss?
No, but I brush very, very well. My dentist said so.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Beano.

12. Are you emotional?
No. Sniff.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Why?

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it. Lick it good.

15. Do you like your hair?
It's a'ight. I need a haircut right now.

16. Do you like yourself?
Sometimes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he pays, sure.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The traffic outside my studio window.

19. Are your parents strict?
I dunno. They were when I was a kid.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Not just no but hell no!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not just no but...well, you get the picture.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Count Basie, Grant Goodeve, and tons of Christian celebs...if that counts.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Netflix.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My wife has some sparkly paint.

25. How many countries have you visited?
US & Canada.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was a kid. Prince Albert in a can, is your fridge running, that sort of thing.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yep. The best was the one in Alaska.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Either. I'm not a racist.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
No.

30. Do you use chap stick?
When my lips are chapped. Duh.

31. Do you own a gun?
Absolutely not.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
For painting, yes. For eating, no.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My wife and cat.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...er...oh...you were being serious?

35. Ever been in love?
Yessir, that's my baby.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Working.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Only to demonstrate how I am a zit (ala John Belushi in Animal House).

38. Last time you cried?
When they shot Old Yeller.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Why am I doing this stupid thing?

40. Favorite time of the year?
In Seattle, everything the sun shines.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Do you mean skin art or midget butlers?

42. Are you sarcastic?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...er...oh...you were being serious?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
What kind of dumb question is this?

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes, but I said excuse me.

45. Favorite color?
Black.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, in a stage production.

47. Is your hair curly?
No.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
A couple of Lost Dogs discs at Goodwill.

49. Do looks matter?
If I say they do, does that make me shallow?

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Mostly, yes.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Never.

54. Can you handle the truth?
About what?

55. Do you have good vision?
Artistic vision, yes, but my eyeballs, not so much.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...er...oh...you were being serious?

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As little as possible.

58. The last person you held hands with?
My wife.

59. What are you wearing?
Clothes.

60.What is your favorite animal?
My cat Mickey.

61. Where was your default picture taken?
What?

62. Can you hula hoop?
Never mastered it.

63. Do you have a job?
Yes I do.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Dinner at Stellar Pizza.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No. She came in thru the bathroom window though. Does that count?

1 comment: