Sunday, January 09, 2011

Blogging and Resolutions

Well, I hardly ever write on here anymore. Seems like all I do is keep up with the books I've been reading. I used to be so disciplined about blogging. Facebook takes a bit of the blame. I can share videos, links and such on there for a much bigger audience. As for things that are happening in my life...well...let's just say my life isn't all that exciting. So, here I sit dealing with a bout of insomnia with nothing to say. I used to be able to come up with stuff to write about. I don't know what's happened to my creativity when it comes to writing. I guess I'm channeling it all toward my art and there's none left for anything else. Who knows?
I thought about sharing resolutions but I don't really make them. There are some things I want to do this year but I don't really call them resolutions. Just stuff I want to or should do. Here's a few.

- Make some new friends.
- Take some hand percussion classes.
- Rent a studio and take my art to the next level...whatever that is.
- Lose some weight, exercise and eat better.
- Try to have as much fun as possible.
- Travel as often as possible.
- Get my passport so the above is easier.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. That's a decent list for anybody. Guess I'll surf the net some more and hope the meds I took to help me sleep kick in soon.
G'nite.

No comments: