Thursday, February 16, 2006

Final Wedding Update

Well, the big day is Sunday and family and friends are arriving in trickles. As I write this, Sarah, her best friend and parents are around the corner eating lunch. My parents, sister, and sundry other family members arrive this afternoon. I doubt I will be able to make another entry until after the honeymoon so...anyone reading this, wish us well and send some congratulatory comments. As of Sunday, Marty will be off the market and glad of it. I am looking forward to life with Sarah as my wife. It's going to be fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes with your new bride. Prayers and best wishes are with you.

Pax,
Mark Bushor

Anonymous said...

Go man, go!

Congrats to the both of you... may the adventures continue!

jon p.

Unknown said...

Congrats and have a great time! Melissa and I are looking forward to our tenth (holy crap!) anniversary coming up in March. When I look back it still seems like last week!

Sarah Burch Gordon said...

Well, CLM- I am happy to be married to you too- it's been fun- I look forward to a life of even more fun!!! xoxoxo Your wife.