Friday, April 28, 2006

Noah's Nephew

We're between shows at the theatre so I've been drumming up some little work projects for the inbetween time. Today I decided to wash down the tiles on the front of the theatre. So I get my little bucket and my little hose and my little ladder and I'm scrubbing and rinsing when Sarah runs out and tells me there's a flood downstairs in the office. So I run down the stairs and find that it's raining thru the ceiling. So we tell Mark (set designer...among other things) and he says, "Yeah, that happens sometimes. We can't find where it leaks." So in my attempt at being a good custodian and finding work...I flood the place. Nice. No one's mad but today is when Sarah and I begin our move into the apt across the hall. I hope this isn't indicative of the day.

No comments: