Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Smashing Pumpkins

Actually, it's more like rotting. Sarah and I have a new tradition (since last year) of carving our pumpkins at Halloween and then letting them rot until Thanksgiving. I like seeing the changes that the Jack O'Lantern face goes thru. This year was rough for old Jack. With all the rain we've had, the rot set in quick and the poor guys just melted like the Wicked Witch of the West.
What's bad is that they are still sitting out on our balcony. We've been so busy that it's been difficult to find a time to scoop up the pieces and take them to the trash. I wouldn't mind just dumping them over the side accompanied by an easily heard "oops" but I don't think my bride would take kindly to that. She keeps my mischievous ways in check these days. Translation: I don't get to have fun anymore.
If you want to take a look at a before shot, go here.

No comments: