Monday, March 19, 2007

Top Billing

I told folks I would post this when I found it...so here it is. Proof positive that when I was with The Company we had top billing over Jessica Simpson. You'll have to click the image to see it a little bigger. See! See! I told you!
What? Okay, so she's worth 400 kazillion dollars and I'm worth...uh...the change you find in your couch.
What? Well, yeah...her picture is much bigger and you can really see her face while mine is a gray splotch. Yeah, it's me! What do you mean it could be anybody? Listen, that gray splotch is shaped just like me. And right next to me is my gray splotch...I mean...my friend Jon. We're all in there. All us splotches.
Okay, so maybe top billing isn't such a big deal. But...wait a minute...we're almost directly side by side with Rebecca St. James and...
Okay, everybody sing with me.
"Glory days, well, they'll pass you by.
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye.
Glory days, glory days."

No comments: