Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year?

Man, I'm tired of people asking me if I had a good New Year. It just started. I know...I know. They want to know if I had a good holiday but they should rephrase the question. The new year has just started and I don't know if it's gonna be a good one or not. I hope it will be. Here are some things that will happen or need to happen this year.
- Sarah and I are getting married on Feb. 19th. It's going to be a great union despite the challenges that face us. She loves me. I love her. We are soulmates. I look forward to our future together.
- I need a freakin' job. I'm tired of looking around for crappy jobs and temporary stuff. I want something permanent that won't bore me to tears. Something fun and challenging would be nice.
- I'm trying to get my writing back on track. I've been doing okay on the visual art thing but not writing so much. I really need to get a laptop and that will happen when the funds emerge. I just need to find time each day to write, do visual art, or both.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. Pretty simple really. 2006...be good to me!

No comments: