Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sample Page from Masters: Collage Book

The book is officially published as of today. Here's the first of eight pages about me. At the suggestion of a friend, I think I will buy an extra book, pull the pages out and lay them flat for a high quality scan.
Anywho, still pretty exciting in an odd way. While it's way cool to be featured in a book, I'll be curious to see if this does anything to boost me into bigger and better things. Meanwhile, buy a book or better yet, buy one of my originals. Or both.

4 comments:

goob44 said...

Congrats - good job 'cuz

becca said...

Excellent!

adam said...

this is a long way from drawing cartoons for us kids at olive...awesome, man.

Progressive Chagrin said...

I am so proud for you, and I am thrilled you are finally getting the print recognition you have deserved for so long. You really are a creative talent. Your wit, cynicism, and skepticism, the characteristics that drew me to you, have found a beautiful means of expression. I hope to be able to buy a few more collages very soon.