Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ow!

I pulled a muscle in my back at work yesterday and today it really hurts. I didn't sleep much last night due to the fact that it was hard to get comfortable. Every once in a blue moon my back does this. I can feel the twinge of the muscle pulling or whatever it is that's happening back there. It usually happens during the tamest of activities. Yesterday it happened while I was sweeping. Once it happened while I was shaving. I could lift a refrigerator and it would be fine but let the wind blow hard on it and it just goes. I am home from work so it can mend. If I had a desk job I could tough through it but not being able to bend over in an active job makes for a tough situation. I'm about to go lay on the couch with the heating pad while I watch a movie. Sarah and I were going to go to the Sci Fi Museum tonight (free admission on 1st Thursdays) but I'm not sure if that will happen now. Bummer.
Stupid back!

No comments: