Sunday, January 20, 2008

Art Update

I was so worried that the shows would dry up after February because I didn't have anything scheduled for so long. I needn't have worried. Here's what's brewing.

- Insurrection Vintage has asked me to hang work at their new store in Roosevelt.
- I have confirmed shows at the Edmonds Art Walk in May and Velouria in August.
- I will be one of the featured artists at Twilight in the Junction this year, probably in June.
- Tentative shows are still in the works for Trabant Coffee and Chai and The Living Loft.
- My smaller works are selling pretty well. I am hoping to add more product (magnets, etc.) as the year goes on.

It's looking like 2008 is going to be a promising year for my art. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. I hope I can keep up. For complete details on any and all upcoming shows, check out my art site.

2 comments:

adam said...

that's awesome, man...i hope it keeps up...

becca said...

Wow! This is exciting!
I hope these all go well.