Tuesday, January 15, 2008

gERd

We just got back from the ER. I was having extreme discomfort due to gas...moreso than usual. So we thought it best to go. The verdict...more GERD issues. The good news is that I am doing a lot of what I need to do to help the situation already. We also got more information which will possibly help. Despite the fact that I have lost a ton of weight, I need to lose more and start exercising. They checked my heart again and it is fine. I guess this is just something I will have to live with. The doc said that with more weight loss and exercise, it could possibly go away in time. I hope that is the case. I'm tired of feeling bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your visit to the ER. They're no fun.

Blessings on you, Marty. I'll be praying for you.

pax,
Mark Bushor