Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10,000 BC

No, this isn't a review for the recent prehistoric movie. It's a recognition that I've had more than 10,000 hits on this blog...10,000 Blog Callers if you will. Okay, I know that's stupid but I like for my headlines to be interesting. I can't just put "10,000 People Visit Blog." That's boring.
So anyway, that's a lot of people. I'm sure most of them arrived via some weird Google search. When we went to see Young Frankenstein: The Musical in it's Seattle run last year I wrote up a little review. You wouldn't believe how many hits I got from that. It's crazy the kind of stuff that leads people here. I'm glad I track this stuff. It's very interesting to see how many people visit from where and about what.
So, happy 10,000 to me. Here's to another 10,000. It only took 3 years.

No comments: