Saturday, June 21, 2008

On The Radio 2

Well, I just listened to the segment on Weekend America. I'll just get this out of the way...I hate my voice. While I think I've lost some of my drawl there's enough there to still get on my nerves. Okay, with that out of the way, I don't think they did that great a job editing the story. Perhaps it's just not one of those stories that can be edited down to a short radio bite. Oh well...live and learn. I knew when I recorded it that there were no guarantees it would turn out good. I guess the up side is I still get to tell the story the way it should be told. And they can't edit that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you sounded great, Marty. The story was funny, albeit short. I'm sure a great deal of the in-depth, nuanced humor was edited out, but you still made it great.