Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bill Reese Goes Home

I found out this morning that my friend Bill passed away on Memorial Day. It was a peaceful passing and he spent the last minutes of his life at home with his family. He was 39 years old and leaves behind his wife Jane and 2 children.
I spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on a piece of art for Bill but I kept having a nagging feeling that he wouldn't see it. I will now send it on as an encouragement and symbol of love for Jane and the kids.
I didn't know Bill that well but we were part of the Company family...those folks that were a part of the drama ministry at Southwestern Seminary. It's a strong bond and even though we don't see or communicate with each other for years, we're still family.
Goodbye Bill. See you on high.

No comments: