Monday, September 01, 2008

Non-Labor Day

It's been a pretty lazy day around here. I woke up early and started on laundry. Sarah was up half the night not feeling well so she slept in. I spent part of the morning getting us a room lined up for our trip to Friday Harbor in Oct. It worked out for us to get away for 3 nights so we're taking it. We've not been to the San Juan Islands before. I'm looking forward to it.
I've also spent part of the day in correspondence with some old friends who now live out here. They've been here since March and we had no idea. Their daughter and family is visiting next week so the timing has worked out perfectly. I'm really looking forward to seeing them all.
So, that's about it. Sarah has to go back to work tomorrow but I'm off until Wednesday. I'm going to spend the whole day tomorrow working on art.

No comments: