Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How Am I?

Even though I can't get on Facebook, I still get the email notifications if I get a message from someone. A couple people asked how I am? Here's the short of it.
The shingles are healing nicely. The sores are fading and the pain has diminished although I still feel some discomfort. I still have a couple days meds to get thru. Here's hoping it's cleared up. I am taking B vitamins to try and manage stress just in case that's a factor.
The fire situation at work is challenging but everyone is working very hard. We are all moving ahead as best we can. Restoration crews are hard at work at the theatre. If you want to stay up-to-date on what's happening at the theatre, go to our website or you can follow us on Facebook (if you can get on) or Twitter. Just search for Taproot Theatre.
Not much else to report.Trying to stay busy, dodging the flu and resting when I have the opportunity. My routine is gone. I am well out of my comfort zone and may have to be there for a while. That will be difficult for me since I am a creature of routine. But, as a friend pointed out on Sunday, I am being stretched....even if I didn't want to be.

No comments: