Thursday, October 22, 2009

Interview & Update

You can read an interview with me at the Art is Moving blog.
I love doing interviews, not only because it's good publicity (and I'll take all of that I can get), but because it challenges me to find brief, bold and brilliant ways to answer questions about myself and my art. I hate people who drone on and on, repeating themselves. I never want to be that person. I wish I had more opportunities to talk about my art. It's good practice.
To update you on what's happening in the world of my art, the fall has been slow. I have no shows lined up (although I am still trying) and I haven't made any art since before vacation. My seemingly endless string of minor health problems don't help matters much. But these are excuses. I need to sit my butt down and make some art.
I am also a bit closer to starting to sell my work online. We'll see how that goes.
As you can see, I'm busy and yet I'm not. Just gotta keep plugging away.

No comments: