Thursday, October 20, 2005

Theatre

Working at the 5th Ave. Theatre has me thinking about all the shows I've seen. I helped move some posters the other day and while we were going thru them I was like, "I saw this one, I saw this one." Here's a list that I'm sure I'll update from time to time.

Les Miserables (4), Cats (5), The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Chicago (2), Mamma Mia, Jesus Christ Superstar, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (2), Phantom of the Opera, Phantom(the other version), Sweeney Todd (2) , Into the Woods, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Chicago (2), Dracula (the ballet), Will Rogers Follies, Stomp, On Golden Pond, Greater Tuna, Tuna Christmas, Hello Dolly, Arthur: The Hunt, Last Train to Nibroc, The Fantasticks (3), Story Theatre, William Shakespeare: The Complete Works Abridged, Art, Magdalene, Pippin, An Inpector Calls, The Foreigner, Voice of the Prairie, The Complete History of America Abridged, The Wedding Singer, The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge, Night of the Iguana, L'eliser D'amour, and Evita.

No comments: