Sunday, August 06, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Sarah and I have been attending NW Church up in Shoreline. We like it but I wanted to exhaust all possibilities before making a decision about a church. Today, we visited Seattle Vineyard and NW Church is still the frontrunner. We scooted out the back door at the 2 hour mark. After about 90 minutes, my butt and brain both get numb. I won't go into particulars about the church. It just wasn't what we're looking for.
To round out our Sunday, we indulge in a little Chinese food and go see "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." We both enjoyed it a whole bunch. It's pretty darn funny. My only regret is that they didn't take more pot shots at NASCAR. I mean, c'mon! Cars go round and round, rednecks drink beer and cheer until they're hoarse. Man, that sounds like a heapin' helpin' of fun right there. I just don't get it.
So, here it is, a lazy Sunday. Perhaps later we'll eat some cupcakes and watch the Chronic(what)cles of Narnia. Or maybe ice cream and Lord of the Rings. Something like that anyway.

No comments: