Monday, May 12, 2008

Art News

I trekked downtown today to see about a possible venue for my art. It went well. I am now booked for September at Lustre Communications as part of the First Thursday Art Walk in downtown Seattle. Their place is right across from the Seattle Art Museum so it's in a well travelled area. This means I am booked every month this year except for Oct. and Dec.
I stopped by Twilight to chat with Mary about the June show in West Seattle. I have a 14 ft. wall to fill so I'll be showing a significant amount of work. With the other shows I have coming up it looks to be a good summer for more exposure.
All that's left to do now is...make more art!

1 comment:

becca said...

Wahoo! Sounds like you've got a lot of places to display your art coming up. That's cool. A show for almost every month! :)