Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Cheese Stands Alone

I participated in the Edmonds Art Walk again tonight. I was in it back in November and the weather was awful. No one came out that night. So, they invited me back and I was in the same cheese shop I was in before. The weather tonight was amazing. Beautiful. Spectacular. More people showed up but not that many and those that did were there for the cheese. Once again, it was a bust.
I appreciate the opportunity but I don't think I'll be doing the Edmonds Art Walk again. I don't think my art goes over too well with the folks up there. Sure, some people dig it but most of the folks up there are into the stuff that matches your sofa.

1 comment:

becca said...

Eeek. I'm sorry.
'into the stuff that matches your sofa.' pretty serious indictment, but probably accurate...