Sunday, July 29, 2007

Marty's Art News

One week from today is the beginning of my show at Hotwire Online Coffeehouse in Shoreline. I will spend the week framing the 34 pieces I have selected for the show.
Twilight contacted me today about having a show at the Hotwire in West Seattle. These locations are nowhere near each other and the one in West Seattle is in an area that has an ArtWalk. I think it will be in January.
Twilight has also asked if Sarah wants to do a show. If she agrees it will probably be sometime in the new year. I'll keep you posted.
I will be sending 4 new pieces to the University of West Florida for their alumni show in September. That's exciting to me because people at home can see what I've been doing artistically.
I have sent out feelers for other shows in the Seattle area. No bites yet but I'm certain something will emerge.
As always, if you want to see new art by me on a weekly basis visit http://www.martworks.blogspot.com/.
See you at the opening.

No comments: