Saturday, January 03, 2009

3 Parks in 1 Day




Yesterday, I visited 3 parks that I've never been to. I took about 250 pics between the 3. In the morning I went to Gasworks Park. After running errands for the rest of the day I ran over to Sunset Hill Park to catch the sunset (duh) and then raced over to Kerry Park for it's famous view of downtown Seattle. (It's one of the first shots in the movie 10 Things I Hate About You)There were tons of people there and about 15 photographers with their tripods and such. I felt like an amateur with my dinky digital. One day, one of those fancy SLRs will be mine.
So, a fun day of snapping pics. I'll post more when I have the time. Make sure you check my photo site and my Facebook for more pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty amazing pictures. I have never been to Sunset Hill Park, I will have to check it out.