Saturday, January 17, 2009

Places I've Lived


View Larger Map

This is the first house I ever lived in. My parents were renting it from the Parazine family when they first got married. As you can see, it's a tiny little place. I, of course, don't remember that because I was an infant. I don't think we were in it long because my parents had a house built on Plainfield Avenue. (the next installment) Quite a few years ago, my friend Rew who married into the Talley family who are related to the Parazine's, renovated the house into a gift shop. That was the first time I had ever been in there since I was a baby. It's no longer a gift shop. Judging from the picture, it doesn't look like it's occupied.

3 comments:

adam said...

this is an awesome idea...i want to ask if i can steal it from you. i want to dig up some pics from my parents i think...

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

Steal away. I stole it from someone else.

Stacey said...

I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! I wanted to rent it out to to start a little eatery type place and sell my pot pies! I guess it wasn't the right timing; but the darn thing is still empty w/ a for rent sign in the yard! Oh I love that place!