Saturday, April 11, 2009

So Sorry, No Bloggy

I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry about that. I can think of 2 things that may be responsible for that: 1) Most of the stuff I want to talk about is negative and I get tired of bitching on here. 2) I've been busy/productive. I've really been cranking out the art lately which is good. I feel like I've been doing some pretty good work lately. At least I've kept up the momentum.
Tonight, after work, I am going down to the Georgetown Art Attack. Truth be told, I'd rather stay home but I made a contact at the art show the other night that I need to follow up on...and...I am an artist. I really should get out and see the amazing art we have in Seattle. Most artwalks are on a school night after a long day at work and most times I just don't feel like getting out again. But, that's an excuse and I really should try to see more. I know it will challenge and inspire me to do better in my own artistic endeavors. Oh, it doesn't help that it's raining most of the time too.
So, here's a short entry for now. Perhaps I'll find the time to rant and rave about some things in the near future. Until then, why not check out my art blog which I update at least once a week.
Later.

1 comment:

goob44 said...

I agree with you - while there's a lot to complain about, it gets tiresome just complaining.
Glad the art's going well - get out there and sell, sell, sell!
Happy Easter