Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vacation

I am taking some vacation time for the next several days. I won't be back at work until Jan. 6th. I have no real plans except that I will be preparing material for inclusion in a book about collage artists that will be published in 2010. Once I've finished that my week will be free. I hate that I don't have anything wonderful or adventurous planned. Sarah has to work (she took her time off last week) so I can't spend as much time with her as I'd like.
I suppose I'll just see what comes up. Perhaps I'll take a day and wander downtown, seeing the sights like a tourist. If weather permits, perhaps I'll take an Argosy Cruise w/ our annual pass. I can always go stroll the beach. I just don't know.
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riding the ferry over to Bainbridge is nice. You could always do the whole waterfront/Pike Place thing. Discovery Park is a good hiking setting. And the Museum of Flight is excellent if you're into that sort of thing.