Thursday, December 18, 2008

The White Stuff

We are experiencing quite a White Christmas season this year. Today it has been snowing and snowing and snowing. It's pretty but it does put a damper on regular life stuff. I had a nice walk to work this morning. It was so quiet. All I could hear was my feet crunching in the snow. I like that sound. I really wish we lived in a more conducive area for picture taking. Everywhere you look it's houses or buildings...no pure nature to speak of.
Tomorrow, we head to the hospital for Sarah's surgery. Her appointment is at 1pm. Pray that the roads are clear so that we can get there and home without incident.
Talk to you later. Sarah and I are going to go for a walk in the snow.


1 comment:

becca said...

Love these snow pictures- particularly the one with the falling snow. :)
Lovely work.