Friday, November 23, 2007

Ready or Not!

We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday with friends. It was a low-key, laid back day and best of all, since we had it at our house, the leftovers stayed here.
Today, I had to go to work (yuck) but it was a quiet day since no one else was around...so that was good. When I got home I found that Christmas had exploded all over our apartment. For those of you who don't know, Sarah is very much a Christmas person and I am not. I don't mind the decor and all it's just that I don't get into the holiday spirit. Sarah does and in a big way. We're not even going to be here for Christmas this year. We're going to Iowa to see her family. But we're having our NW Arts Christmas Party here so Sarah put on her Martha Stewart hat today and went to town.
I will have to admit that I have 95% of my shopping done this year. Thank goodness for the internet. So, ready or not, Christmas is on the way.

No comments: