Friday, October 09, 2009

Florida Trip: Days 7 & 8

We didn't do much on Saturday. We spent most of the day with family but we did take a quick trip over to Cantonment to see my friend Rusty and his family. My sister found an old photo album of mine that I thought was lost forever so I took it along (since Rusty was in some of the pics). We had some good laughs.
After that, we drove back to Milton for a big fish feast (not fried) with the family. We ate too much (again) and then sat around talking. We headed to bed early since our flight was at the butt crack of dawn the next day.
The flight home was uneventful but I have to comment on the DirectTV. I've never flown where you could pay to watch movies and tv at your leisure. Sarah and I both did it. It was money well spent as it helped pass the time. I caught up on some movies I missed: Night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian (cute) and Terminator: Salvation (okay...may watch it again...I feel like I may have missed something due to edits).
We finally arrived home mid afternoon and were thankful for Monday off to recover. It was a good trip but, as always, it went by way too fast.

No comments: