Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Was Lost Has Been Found!

Last October I mentioned a haunted house that me and my friends created at church when I was a senior in high school. I bemoaned the fact that the photo album with all the pictures from that was lost years ago. While I was home in Florida a couple of weeks ago I mentioned the album to my mom and sister and my sister said she thought she had it in her hope chest. Sure enough, she brought it to me on Saturday before we left. What a great find! It has so many great pics in it from when I was in high school/early college. I especially appreciate it's return because there were so many pictures of my friend Kevin (who passed away a few years ago) in it. I'm so happy to have it back.
So, here's a pic from the haunted house and a link to the entry I wrote about it last year. I read thru it and my memory was pretty good. Enjoy!

No comments: