Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Winterland

Sarah and I found out last night that we both have parts in the Christmas musical at church. I will be Narrator/Granger. Granger is the villain. Mwa-ha-ha! Sarah will be playing Mary Jo/Poor Woman. If memory serves from the first read through, her character is pregnant but not married. Scandalous when you consider the action is set in the 1930's.
This year the show is a musical. I will be so glad to be able to exercise my vocal chops again. I'll have to get my voice back in shape since I haven't sung in over 3 years. Back in the saddle, eh?
We're both excited about it. It will be alot of work but last year's experience was so much fun and we met so many great people. We all went through a sort of depression when last year's show was over. Here we go again!

No comments: