Tuesday, October 09, 2007

North Seattle Community College Art Show

Sarah and I popped in the to check out the art show we're involved with at North Seattle Community College. The show looks great and there was quite a good crowd there for an afternoon. We couldn't stay long since Sarah had to get back to work but I met some artists and networked a bit. I think I may go back this evening for the first part of the second reception before I head to my rehearsal at church. I'm not much good at schmoozin' but if a little bit of that is what it's going to take to get my name circulating, let the schmoozin' begin.
Actually, that word is quite negative and what I am doing is quite positive. It would be wonderful to feel like I was part of the artistic community in Seattle in some way. Perhaps this is a good way to get my foot in the door.















No comments: