Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Fantasticks Four?

How surreal! I am sitting at Sarah's computer at Taproot Theater (where she works) and as I am sitting here there is a rehearsal for "The Fantasticks" going on upstairs. The sound is piped in so I can hear every last thing that is going on. I've never seen the show before so I'm looking forward to it. Sarah says it's not one of her favorites. Still, it's cool to get to see free theater. Now, since I haven't seen either, I may have to revisit this theme later but since "The Fantasticks" isn't one of Sarah's faves and "Fantastic Four" (the movie) is getting bad reviews perhaps a merging would solve some problems. Call it "The Fantasticks Four." A superhero love story. Hmmm. I'll see the play and the movie and then share with you my take on the whole thing. Later.

No comments: