Friday, September 12, 2008

Sick and Tired

I am a little sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am going to finish out the course of antibiotics and, if I'm not feeling better, I am going to talk to the doc about referring me to an ENT or an allergist. As for the soreness in my neck which is giving me headaches which is, I think, connected with my posture when I sleep, I believe I am going to make an appointment w/ a chiropractor in the near future.
This past Wednesday, I saw the eye doctor. My distance vision is better than it used to be but my reading vision is worse. I'll be getting new glasses as soon as I can afford to. On the positive side, the doc said my eyes are a tad dry but healthy nonetheless.
So, with all this in mind, it's no surprise that the song in my head when I woke up this morning was Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie-Woogie Flu by Johnny Rivers.
The unconscious mind is a scary and wonderful place.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Do you want to try the vitamins that Tom and I are on?