Saturday, February 23, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Maybe you've noticed and maybe you haven't but I just haven't had much to say lately on this here blog. I guess not much has been going on. It's been pretty status quo around here. I do have a couple of shows coming up but most of the heavy artistic activity will happen after April. I do not have any shows scheduled for April because Sarah and I are going to Florida for about 9 days to see my family. I hope to use the remaining days of that month to work on new art.
In the next couple of weeks I need to produce a piece for our church's Stations of the Cross. I have not been inspired thus far. I hope inspiration strikes soon.
So, that's about it for me. I guess I just don't want to spout a bunch of boring crap (like this) just to have something to post. Perhaps something interesting will happen to me soon or I will have some deep thought that I can expound upon.
Don't get your hopes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will get your juices flowing:

http://thecorner.typepad.com/via_crucis_2006/

Or maybe this:

http://www.cptryon.org/xpipassio/stations/

Best wishes & have fun with this project.

Pax,
Mark Bushor