Thursday, April 24, 2008

Burnt to a Crisp!

Well, we've had to change our plans for the day. We've postponed the dolphin waverunner excursion to tomorrow due to the fact that Sarah has a pretty respectable sunburn. My feet and the back of my neck are red but she's a bit crispy. We're going to head out, do a little shopping type stuff and then tonight some old friends of mine are coming over here for dinner. It'll be great to spend some quality time with them since the reception was chaos. Fun, but chaos. My parents have packed up and gone to the house leaving Sarah and I alone for 24 hours. I'm sure it will be a good little break from the frenetic energy of the week. It's been alot of fun this week though. My sis and bro-in-law are going to come tomorrow and spend the rest of the weekend here since their place expires. We'll check out tomorrow and head back toward the homestead with a few stops along the way. More about that later.

No comments: