Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere!

Today has been fun so far. Sarah hit the beach this morning then we rented 2 waverunners with my sis and bro-in-law. That was fun! We spent 2 hours riding around the gulf and the bay just checking out the sights and satisfying the need for speed on the water. When we returned to the beach to pick up our stuff before turning the waverunners in we found that someone had stolen the beach towel I bought the other day. They left the cooler but I'm not surprised. That thing weighed about 75 lbs. We were only out there 2 hours but my sister packed enough drinks for the entire coast guard. Maybe it was meant to be a bribe if we got pulled over. Speaking of my sis, she thought the people down the beach had stolen the towel so she headed down there for some good old redneck justice. (Insert Good, Bad and Ugly music here) No sign of the towel so there was no need for a butt-whoopin'.
Later we're going to Fisherman's Wharf for a seafood dinner. Tomorrow Sarah and I are thinking about taking a dolphin waverunner excursion. We're milking this vacation for all it's worth. Oh, I'll have to post water adventure pics later. We've been taking a cheap disposable camera out on the water so as not to lose the expensive digital camera. I'll post pics when we finish the camera and get 'em developed at the Wal-Mart.
Later gators!

No comments: