Saturday, July 05, 2008

Life Rolls On

Well, it's been all book and movie reviews from me lately. I just haven't been inspired to write about anything. Life continues to roll on but nothing has happened to give me pause to rant or reflect. Is this good or bad? I don't know.
I do have an art show coming up in a couple of weeks and that means this week I've got to kick it in to gear and get ready. I've got frames to paint, art to frame and mat, prints to order, art to pick up from this venue, art to switch out at that venue, etcetera, ad infinitum. I would also love to get a couple more new pieces finished for the show. I'm excited about this show...not sure why. I hope the reception draws a good crowd. I think the title of the show, "What Would Jesus Glue," is a draw. If I saw that on a postcard I'd be curious. Wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Chagrin said...

What a beautiful picture!

It's obvious you loved your Papa very much, and he seems to be very much a man of his times.

Keep up the work on the family photos- it's worth it!