Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not Much To Say...

...lately. Things are moving along as usual. The in-laws left on Tuesday so life is slowly returning to normal...or at least normal for us. It's been unusually chilly of late making me wonder if we're going to even have a decent summer this year. I'm not complaining. I remember summers in the southland.
I am dropping off the art for my next show on Sunday. The opening is the following Saturday. Then I have to get ready for the next show which will begin to go up on August 18th or before. I need to find time to do some new stuff. I am trying to transition from collaging on mat board to canvas. We'll see if I'm successful.
The band has a bunch of gigs coming up. We're having to split our focus since we're helping with worship at our church which doubles our workload in having to learn new songs. We're also contemplating changing the name of the band. That'll be tough because the name we have now...Midlife Chrysler...is so cool. But there's a band in CA that has the same name and if we want a future web presence...well...it just makes sense to change it now rather than later. So, if you have any suggestions for a group of middle age guys playing rock and roll, let me know.
That's about all that happening right now. I think that's enough really. Hopefully I'll come up with something to rant and rave about in the next few days. Otherwise you're stuck with my geeky movie and book reviews.

No comments: