Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ben Again

Here's the latest from Ben. He didn't receive good news.
I'm not going to lie to you. When I imagined going into the doctor's office today I imagined hearing that it was going to be bad. I really am not creative enough to imagine how bad. I have a rare for of cancer called desmoplastic, which are small round cell tumors. This is an aggressive form of cancer that occurs in males in their teens to early 20s. I'm starting aggressive chemotherapy on Tuesday. I'll be in the hospital 4 days and then home for about 2 weeks, then into the hospital again for 4 days, then home for another 2 weeks, and then back in the hospital again for 4 days. I'm doing ok right now. I don't want to die. I want to live and fight this thing and look back at this 15 years from now and marvel at the goodness of God. I need your support and prayers now more than ever.

Ben's a great guy. Say a little prayer for him if you get the chance. And if you want to keep up with his progress, I've posted a link to his blog (802.Heaven) in my sidebar.

No comments: