Thursday, May 10, 2007

Perchance to Dream

A couple of nights ago I had a doozy of a dream. Forget about that theory that we dream in black and white...this one was in day-glo fluorescent color, baby! In the dream, there was a serial killer lurking about killing folks in extremely gruesome ways. I don't remember anything specific but I remember waking up feeling disturbed and a bit frightened. He looked like a cross between Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th films and Casey Jones from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He was huge! His weapon of choice was a machete. I don't remember how I escaped but at the end of the dream I remember floating in a balloon with Popeye and Olive Oyl through the remains of an ancient rollercoaster...a post-apocalyptic Scream Machine per se.
These images are so vivid in my mind I may have to do some art based on them. I don't remember my dreams often but when I do, boy howdy, are they weird!

No comments: