Monday, September 10, 2007

Opportunities

I've been amazed at the flurry of activity in my email inbox of late. I've had some good responses about my art and the possibilites of future shows. As I've said before, my goal is to show somewhere at least every other month. Every month would be even better. Balancing it all out is going to be the key to all of this. If I can't sell the work, another goal would be to have enough to be in 2 venues at once. Hopefully, in the near future, I can add product to my shows. (cards, magnets, etc)
Right now, I have definite shows lined up for December and January. I have other tentative shows lining up as we speak. I just hope I can hear from everyone in a timely manner so we can get this stuff on the books. I don't know how to deal with all the requests other than to give it to the first person to confirm.
I'm also putting my art up on any free site that accepts art as I can. I have sites all over the web and I doubt I could remember them all. My goal is to eventually get them to my main website and then keep them coming back to see the new stuff.
Stuff is happening. Small moves, Marty. Small moves.

No comments: