Saturday, September 29, 2007

Miscellaneous

I haven't had much to write about this week. It seems like I've spent most of my time working at the theatre or juggling art show schedules via email. I also had to have another EKG since the PA suspected the leads were put on wrong for the other one. Looks like she was correct since the second one came out looking normal. I have a phone appointment with my doc on Wednesday. I hope he can help. I'm still having the gas and bloating despite the 10 days of antibiotics. My heartburn is gone. The antibiotics cured the GERD but not the other problem which may be H. Pylori...may not. Who knows? I just want to feel better.
In other news...well...you all know about all the art shows I have scheduled. I've actually had to turn away some offers. I'm hoping they will plug me in after all my scheduled shows are over. I need to keep the momentum going. In a moment of ego crushing, one gallery turned me down (2nd time) but then offered up an explanation saying that they loved my stuff but that similar stuff in their shop doesn't sell. They are open to looking at future works if I start painting again which I would like to do.
Rehearsals for the church Christmas musical are going well. I still don't feel like my voice is up to snuff and I worry about that. That's part of the reason I want an answer and cure to this gas/bloating problem. It seriously affects my singing ability. The timing sucks. Just when I get an opportunity to do music again and WHAMMO, this crap rears it's ugly head. It makes rehearsals frustrating for me when they should be fun.
So, that's about it for now. Since I heard a podcast the other day about dumpster divers in Australia, I've been wanting to write about my own experiences with dumpster diving but I haven't had the time or energy to devote to it. Perhaps soon.
I've whet your appetite, haven't I?

No comments: