Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Movies

Do Watch
My Kid Could Paint That - An interesting flick concerning a supposed 4-year-old child prodigy in the medium of painting. By the end of the movie you're not sure if she's a prodigy or if her parents are pulling one over on you. I still can't make up my mind what I think.
Don't Watch
Beowulf - Oh my goodness. What were they thinking? First of all, they should have just filmed it live-action. CGI is not to the point where it can render humans successfully. They look like they're made of wax. Second of all, when big B strips naked to battle Grendel and strikes poses with candlesticks and the like hiding his attributes, Sarah and I just laughed ourselves silly. It's ridiculous. The movie Beowulf and Grendel starring Gerard Butler isn't great but it's better than this piece of dragon poo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your comments always make me chuckle, thanks for leaving them. Also, I saw a preview for My Kid Could Paint That, and have been wanting to watch it but never got around to it. Thanks.