Monday, October 01, 2007

House Call

Today at noon, Brenda and Wendy from North Seattle Community College came over to look at our art for a show in their gallery. They ended up taking 8 of mine (that's all I could spare because I have 2 other shows this month) and 12 of Sarah's. They were quite funny trying to pick out the ones they wanted to take.
The show will begin on Tuesday, October 9th with receptions that day from 1 to 3 and 6 to 8. Sarah and I hope to make at least one of the receptions but I'm not sure which one it will be at this point.
This Saturday, I hang another show at Candles Cafe in Wallingford. Next week, I hang the Ballard Art Walk show and the reception will be Saturday, October 13th from 6 to 9 pm at the Forum Center in Ballard. For more info on this event, go here.

No comments: