1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Whatever's on hand. My wrapping is terrible. Sarah laughs at my ill wrapped gifts.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial. I don't want to celebrate Christmas by killing a tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Sarah decorates...usually on the Saturday following Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Whenever Sarah gets to it.
5. Do you like eggnog?
This is the first year I've ever tried it. Not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
GI Joe stuff.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Crappy art supplies from well-meaning relatives.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail w/ a Christmas letter and photo.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Miracle on 34th Street.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Not early enough.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Certainly. We keep a white elephant box in the closet.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Well, my diet has been dramatically altered. I used to love my mom's sausage balls.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Sarah likes clear but put colored on the tree this year. She doesn't like blinking lights so they don't.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Linus and Lucy from A Charlie Brown Christmas.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
Travelling this year. Going to Iowa.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We have one of those funky foreign thingies on our tree. I don't know what it's called but it could be used as a weapon.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Usually one on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning. This year, we're having to open our big gifts before we leave. I'm not sure what the tradition is for her family.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Time off, time with friends and celebrating with Sarah.