Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Iowa

Tomorrow morning we board a plane headed for Iowa. It will be my first time to the state and the first time I will meet a bunch of Sarah's family. And...it will cold. Perhaps not as cold as it could potentially be but too cold for me nonetheless. I'm taking every stitch of warm clothing I have. Tomorrow morning will be hectic. We are mostly ready but we have to take the cats to the vet for boarding. That will be crazy. I am taking the laptop with us but I'm not sure if I'll be able to find internet access anywhere. We'll see. So, you may not hear from me for a week. I know that will be hard on you die-hard Renzntzman fans but it might do you good to have a break. Then you can appreciate me all the more.
Merry Christmas. See you in a week...or less.

No comments: