Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Quiet Man

I was just sitting here thinking that I haven't had a good rant in a while. To be honest with you, I just don't care enough to rant anymore. We all know the church does stupid stuff on a daily basis and you don't need me to point that out. Heck, you'd think I could muster a little bit of energy to fuss about Ed Young Jr. and his 7 Days of Sex campaign. I've read a few articles about it and watched a video and have even read some snarky rebuttals but I just don't give enough of a crap about it to work up a rant. Either the church is at an all time low right now or my attitude is. Probably my attitude but the church is continually doing stupid stuff and the dumb sheep are still eating it up. The church is trying so hard to be relevant that they couldn't be more irrelevant. It has become a huge joke with no laugh at the end.
Uh oh. This almost turned into a rant. My bad.

No comments: