Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Countdown: Schuh Farms









I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Sarah and I stopped by Schuh's Farm on our way back from Friday Harbor. It's a very fun place that does Halloween up right. I wish we had time to go back and do the corn maze and see it lit up at night but we just don't have the time. I do, however, want to share some of my pics with you. Today I'm going to concentrate on one area of the farm.
To one side of the barn, there was an area dedicated to the Wizard of Oz. There was a yellow brick road of sorts that you could follow and, on the way, you were met by some of the characters. At the end of the trail there was a playground for the kiddies with a rainbow gated entrance. Sarah and I thought it was pretty cheesy but fun. Most the characters looked okay although the Cowardly Lion looked a bit mangy. We both agreed that the Tin Man was the most fun. I'm sure the kids love it.

No comments: